Monday, June 29, 2026

Last Monday in June

Saturday was a Walla Walla Valley Quilt 
Guild Sew-in 
Eddie had fun playing with Patriotic fabrics.

Habitat for Humanity blocks on the wall.
We had a Sew Day and made a Lot of Blocks
 in the Spring.
Yea for our Guild ladies. 

Lynn has been working on this one since 2021.
It's called Playtime.
She also finished sewing together her
 Woven Diamonds made from a layer cake.

This is our fearless leader, eddie Walker. 
She spent time cutting on her Accuquilt 'Bolt'.
It made this block easy!

I took my Workshop project
'Fresh Cut'
I made 4 partial blocks, just need the leaf parts sewn on. 

There was a ballgame to attend on Saturday night. 
It was Adam West Day at Borleske.
Da Da Da Da Da Batman!
A part of my childhood returns...
The Batmobile!
Adam West grew up in Walla Walla. 

On the field

I spied Batman and Sweet Lou!

Star Spangled Banner under cloudy, darkening sky.
After there was a drone show.
1st ever in Borleske Stadium. 
 

 Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com