Friday, July 30, 2010

ALOHA quilt

I didn't have to wait long to get this quilt quilted. As I was posting the 'Twins' post- Lynn called and said if I had one to quilt to come on over...was she reading my BLOG or my mind... THANKS LYNN! Anyway after two afternoons it is all quilted and I am glad it is DONE! I've wanted to make this quilt since we first saw the fabric at Trends in March. I first posted it on my Design Wall back in June after my Quilt Retreat. It is made with fabrics from Jennifer Chiaverini's Aloha line at Red Rooster Fabrics. I used some of my favorite Quilter's Shade Blenders to go with it. The Hawaiian Beauty patterns I'd planned to use on it isn't what it ended up with. I did the Wind Dance Border and Forget-me-not quarter Block in the Blocks. Now on to the Binding... My FAVORITE part because then it is really DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com