A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, August 2, 2010
Design Wall Monday August 2, 2010
I'm late in Posting again this week. On my Wall here at home I have the Round Robin center from Renee. I get to do the Squares on Point border for her this round.
This is the book that we are using to do the Round Robin.
I just re-read the Book Jennifer wrote about the making of the first Round Robin like this one. Lynn and I didn't do the appliqued center on our RR like the picture on the book.
I have shown my center block and Lynn's so I thought I'd show Renee's this week. I have until October to get this done, but will send it out early if I get it done before then. I hope to choose some fabrics this week and get the border cut out.
Judy L has the Mr Linky at her Blog to check out lots of other Design Walls. http://www.patchworktimes.com/2010/08/02/design-wall-august-2-2010/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(177)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Quilting Challenges...
- Design Wall Monday 8-30-10
- On the Agenda
- Old Friendship -renewed
- Win a "GO" machine from Sweet Paulette
- Design Wall Monday 8-23-10
- Thinking "PINK"
- "Teachers"
- Quilting Gallery "Flowers" Contest
- Posy Needlecase SWAP
- All together- two days of sewing
- Design Wall Monday August 16, 2010
- New project- rainbow colors
- Raffle Quilt Blocks
- Design Wall Monday August 9, 2010
- Ward Family Campout
- Link quit working -
- Another Contest- please vote
- Design Wall Monday August 2, 2010
-
▼
August
(19)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
wow what a beautiful start to a quilt.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty block. Is it paper-pieced?
ReplyDeletewe just finished a round robin in our group. Unfortunately only 4 of us participated. But when i got my center back it was incredible!
ReplyDeleteglen in louisiana