I've put off my Blog long enough
I know the linky's have changed
Not doing them now.
The Snow hasn't stopped much since late Saturday night.
Compacted, piled up and covering everything.
The best little surprised that I found in my Mailbox after our Temple day...
My Swap Mini from Janet Olsen.
She's the Best!
I couldn't resist trying on the Socks.
I have decided I need lessons -Mini making.
My mini was just under the size of my
18"design board.
She should receive it Tuesday.
Then I can share it here.
Stay warm if you're surrounded like me.


Cute swap quilt. I am getting very tired of snow! We have 29". Driveway is a mess again. Hard to maneuver around.
ReplyDeleteOur daughter and her family have been snowed in down in Eugene, OR. She says she thinks there might be one snowplow for the whole city--no one can get out on their street.
ReplyDeleteYour mini is wonderful--going in my next post. I don't see why you are concerned about your mini making!!
I thought you'd like those socks. :)
Great little mini. I didn't see yours, did I miss it as I went backwards?
ReplyDelete