As promised, pictures of Design Floor!
DH is walking around this, stepping lightly.
I changed directions on the side Tree Borders.
Today's #qpprompt
#wip
Franken trees on the bottom corner.
Ran out of background... oh no!
Looking forward something similar.
Our Sweet 16 girl!
I'very been saving pictures for her Collage.
I love seeing her as a 'Brunette'!
When there's snow, it means photo op
For last year's On Ringo Lake Mystery.
I finished this one in March.
Just in time for its showing at
Tri-Cities Quilt Show.
Bindings while TV watching
Walla Walla is in late Winter freeze!
2 or 3 Quilt weather.
I'very got it covered, lol
I changed directions on the side Tree Borders.
Today's #qpprompt
#wip
Franken trees on the bottom corner.
Ran out of background... oh no!
Looking forward something similar.
Our Sweet 16 girl!
I'very been saving pictures for her Collage.
I love seeing her as a 'Brunette'!
When there's snow, it means photo op
For last year's On Ringo Lake Mystery.
I finished this one in March.
Just in time for its showing at
Tri-Cities Quilt Show.
Bindings while TV watching
Walla Walla is in late Winter freeze!
2 or 3 Quilt weather.
I'very got it covered, lol






I don't know if your blog came to my email this week... Maybe I just missed it. That quilt looks amazing! I wish you'd make one just like it for us! ;) haha. Nice snow!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice on the name of your star quilt. And a quilt with a name like "Star Valley" has got to include trees. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at that snow--we got next to nothing while our sons in the Salt Lake/Provo area each got over a foot!