I haven't done a real Design Wall Monday and linked up much this year.
This is the Forecast.
It calls for a Sew-Day!
But it's a Joe -Day.
Our 2nd Son turns the Big 4-0!
To his mom he's still my little boy, playing anything that requires a BALL!
His sweet wife had a Surprise party for him on Friday at Batter's Box.
Yummy cake and Ice cream cake.
Hard to get a good picture through the netting.
We are so proud of him, he works hard to keep his family playing.
As for me, I have more bindings to do.
We agreed to $.12 per inch.
She said she could keep me busy.
When I delivered the 6 to her, she had 3
more, ready to go.
As I type, the light snow is falling outside.
A light border has been added to the Stars quilt, it's ready to add the Tree border.
I need to add Trunks to each Tree first.
Pictures on Wednesday.



Just a rain day here.
ReplyDeleteMy oldest turns 40 next month. We are getting old, Mary. LOL
With all this binding for hire, are you going to have time for your own projects? :)
I hope you got some quilting done. I thought the groundhog said spring was coming!
ReplyDelete