Friday, July 3, 2026

FriYay-250 USA

Tonight we'll be celebrating with Fireworks after
The Sweets Game.
I put the flags out this morning. 

We had a good trip to be with Christopher as he received his Endowment. 
So happy that we share a Missionary
 with the Bosens.

Had to take a picture of us. 

Star Valley Temple at sunrise Thursday morning. 

We left Tuesday morning and got to Burley in time
to attend the Temple. 
Tired but still moving!

Burley, Idaho Temple 
Recently dedicated. 

Monticello Temple
Open house will be in September.

Have to get a picture of the Afton Arch
Pretty clouds

The carpet in out Wednesday night hotel
looked like a Double Wedding Ring Quilt pattern.


Inspiration is Everywhere!

I did get to stop at 2 Quilt shops.
Idaho Falls and Baker City both still had
 their pattern cards.

Hurray for the USA! 
I should be Quilting the DWR pictured above.
There are berries to pick and errands to run.
My back is screaming. 
Chiro next week. 

How are you celebrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com