Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby girl- all grown up...

Janessa Lyn was born 23 years ago today. The little sister for our older Daughter. She was a happy child and always the social butterfly. My Demonstrators for Christmas Around the World said she knew my interview as well as I did. Our neighbors in Burbank adopted her and said she was the "Mayor of Reinken Blvd". We moved to Walla Walla her Senior Year. I thought she'd hold it against us for life moving from Burbank. I'm glad things worked out in the end for her. She met her sweetheart in her Government class and as they say, "They lived Happily ever after" I miss seeing her often since they moved away and took our grandson with them. He is the light of their life. Happy Birthday to You!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com