Monday, September 14, 2009

Design Wall update 9-14-09

I was out of town part of the week and all week-end so I only have a few SBS blocks to post today for Design Wall Monday. Click the highlighted part to see other Design wall posts. In the past week I've made 14 total SBS Blocks. I took a picture of the five I made while I was gone. I made one more but it was way smaller than needed. I posted the 6 I made on 9-09-09 in this Post. I made more on the 7th and 8th of this month bringing my total of Blocks past the halfway mark. I won't finish all of them by the end of the month like my quilt buddy- Lynn hopes to do. This week is Quilt Festival and I have more Grandchildren quilts to finish. Busy week... SBS Block totals- Scrappy 87 30's 31 still

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the quilting festival!

    Happy sewing!

    Zlaty

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have been out of town, you got a lot done. Have fun at Quilt Festival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You achieved quite a bit. Have fun at Quilt Festival.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com