A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
In honor of 9-09-09
I think I should do something related to honor the date. I could do another D9P, 9 blocks make a good sized quilt. I could do 9 more SBS blocks, maybe all the 9 blocks in the rows that I haven't done yet. I could even just cut them out and be happy. I have a deadline for a 10 years/10 colors project too. Shall see if that gets off the drawing board. Any others honoring the day??? It's my nephews b-day too. Lucky guy! I don't remember if he was born at 9 o'clock though, maybe he weighed 9 pounds... I should call and ask his MOM at 9 today! Check back to see the pictures of what I decided to do...
Big surprise, I made the Row 9 SBS Blocks. Six of them. There are 14 in the row, I have 2 left to do of that row now. A day well spent in my book. Now to cut out some more. But sewing is done for the night. I need to put a few things away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(172)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Relief Society Sisters Meeting
- The "Stash"
- Owie...
- DESIGN WALL 9-21-09
- Walla Walla Quilt Festival 2009
- Happy Birthday Baby girl- all grown up...
- Colby J is 5 today...
- Design Wall update 9-14-09
- Quilt Buddy's B-Day Trip
- My Eldest Son's 32 Birthday
- In honor of 9-09-09
- Monday's Design Wall in Walla Walla
- Blue and Red Ribbons
-
▼
September
(13)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
You're funny
ReplyDelete