Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Be-Ribboned -FIXED and a Roadtrip

I was looking at my BLOG Tuesday evening and saw a BIG OPPS!
  One of the pinwheels in the center was turned wrong. I had to UN-Sew it and FIX it quick!  I changed the picture in the previous post so it is corrected.
This is how the Center is supposed to Look. 
 I had to look at both quilts side by side.
I am still writing the Pattern to submit to Accuquilt and possibly a Magazine. I chatted with Accuquilt online Tuesday instead of going out for my M & M Quilters day. I e-mailed pictures to them also.
I hope to finish the pattern writing soon and may be asking for TESTERS.
 Leave me a comment if you would like to Volunteer.

Wednesday, my Friend; Marilee and I went to visit a dear Friend in Lewiston, Idaho.  It was so nice to visit her and go out to Taco Time for Lunch.  She even took us to her favorite Fabric Store where this picture was taken. Our Prayers are with her this week!  
 Note: the thread on my sweater?  I must be a quilter...

I'm still entering each day to WIN the GEORGE Longarm Quilting Machine at APQS . 
The drawing will be sometime the week of July 1st.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of Beribboned 2, and I never noticed the oops!
    I wish you luck winning the George machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you noticed the oops, I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. good luck !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com