Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Look What I Finally Found??

I was sorting some of my own Clutter STASH and I found my SWAP blocks from the Sylvis's Bridal Sampler group.  I haven't seen them in a while. 
10- Blue & Brown SWAP
10 Red & White, 26 Black White Red

 I have two sets of SWAP  Blocks from the WASIQ group Annual SWAPS too.
(48 Blocks) it was hard to get all of them in one photo. I've had some of these since 2006.
I'm getting projects ready to go with me to a WASIQ RETREAT. 
I think should take them and see if I can get them sewn together. 

Paper pieced Hearts from Anacortes Creative Quilters 2010. 
I got these Quilt Stands from the Yard Sale too. 
 I can use them to Tie some quilts like my Mom and Grandma used to do.
I am finding more scraps to add to my Scrap Savers tote.  I'm still cutting 1.5" and 2.5" strips. 
These will work with making some WORD Play Letters for another SECRET Project. 
 I'm getting a quilt ready for the Fair. In between Picking my Strawberry Crop.  nearly 3 buckets last night. These are a few of the JUMBO ones.  Pancakes with Strawberries and whipped cream -YUMMY!
It's been a good day to play in the Quilting ZONE.  By this time next week I'll have Company. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mary, that is a lot of blocks just hiding away. Some great quilts in the making.
    I have some quilt stand frames that I got at a yard sale decades ago--yours look much nicer!
    Oh, those berries. Ours are still green--can't wait for them to ripen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Those strawberries have me drooling. I can smell them!
    Great bunch of blocks/quilts in waiting. I really like the black/white/red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey -- a find like that is almost like Christmas, right?! Your berries look bee-uuu-tiful! And happy day when company arrives!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com