Monday, July 1, 2013

Get It DONE Report & NewFO Link-up!

WHOA!  I got my two Baby Girl quilts off the wall and nearly ready for the quilting.  I need to blanket-stitch around the flowers for B &T's and put the last border on Katie's. The Big Reveal was HERE.  It's great to be at the end of the month and have checked more off the To - Do list!

JUNE Goals (I'm only listing 3 this time)
1- New Baby Girl Quilts- I have the first 13-14 days to work on these before family comes. DONE
2- Retreat/Guild Lotto projectthose Depression Blocks are addicting. DONE
3- UFO's for WASIQ Retreat  (I'm taking a few LOL -The #1,#2,#3, #4 shown above) WORKED ON

I didn't WIN any of the Blocks at Guild or RETREAT so it is safe to make my Blocks into Pillows for the porch now.

I worked on all of the projects I took with me to the RETREAT and made progress.  I can list the Secret re-make Quilt to be worked on in July! I'm showing this on Design Wall Monday.

JULY Goals:
1-Get 2 Baby Girl Quilts Quilted and Bound, even if I have to do it by Check!
2-Cushions and Pillows for the Porch
3-Re-Make Stitchin' Heaven Quilt -BLUE

Linking up HERE and HERE for end of June reports at PatchworkTimes and Cat patches.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com