Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Now I can show you...

Stichin Heaven has MY QUILT shown HERE.  I've waited to show it on my BLOG because I didn't know if it was up on their website, yet.  Thanks to my 2 Blog comment-ers who checked it out there.  
NOW I CAN Show it to ALL of you!! 
 The picture on the website doesn't show the REAL colors of the fabrics.

 Close-up of the Star Block-(52-40 or fight)

 Close-up of the Border and quilting.  Thanks to Lynn at Thread and Bolts for getting the quilting done so promptly! Quilting Design is Anne Bright's "Swirling B2B" pattern. Tuscany Batting is used and it measures 88" x 100".
The Label was printed on Venus Muslin.




I can't believe it's almost been a year since I made it.  Can you see why I wanted to make it again??

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt, Mary! I like the quilting pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting looks great it is such a pretty quilt :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary! How cool is that -- congratulations! It's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an awesome blog! I'm going to enjoy reading it. From Canberra deck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com