Hurray for a NEW Month! How much will I get DONE?
It's HOT, HOT, HOT outside, but in my Quilt Zone- it is COOL!
I'm working with "Blues" and that is a COOL Color.
Here are the Star Points I sewed together at Retreat.
I used Marti Michell's Perfect Patchwork Templates Set D
Next up are the 4- patches with these two fabrics.
I have the Alternate Blocks all done.
This Pattern is from Stitchin' Heaven, it's called "Somewhere in Time".
I 'tested' and made this quilt last year around this time but have been waiting to show it on my Blog.
That Quilt was sent to TEXAS after Lynn Quilted it for me.
I wanted to use Wild Roses II fabrics by Marti Michell to re-make it.
I wanted to use Wild Roses II fabrics by Marti Michell to re-make it.
I chose the fabrics for this one before I decided to make my 2013 Block of the Month with the same line.
I'm linking up with Judy L HERE.
There are a LOT of QAL's, BOM's and SAL's that I'm resisting the urge to make right now.
I'm determined to get more UFO's and Flimsy's off the lists that are in my TABS at the top of my BLOG!

Looked up the pattern and that is going to be stunning.
ReplyDeleteIf we hold on tight enough to working our UFOs, we won't have the strength to start something new. Hang on tight. :)
So I had to go look up the pattern, too, and it is going to be beautiful in those blues.
ReplyDelete