I entered my newest FINISH in the weekly Quilting Gallery Contest. Click the link, go to Quilters Fun to see all the quilts entered and give me a Vote.
It looks even better now that it is off the quilting table. I had to take it outside in the sun for a picture or two.
I love how the sunlight shines through.
I am even daring to show the back with my quilting....
It is pinned ready for me to hand stitch it down.
I'm waiting to hear what her name is so I can add her Name to the Label.
She's was Born July 25th... in the WEEE hours. I got a TEXT.
She's was Born July 25th... in the WEEE hours. I got a TEXT.
Congrats Brant and Tina!
I want to make this one again and again, maybe one with Boyish colors. What do you think??
It's went together really easy using the Go Cutter!
As a Side note: I saw a Link on Facebook that said in 1978 the first "Test Tube Baby" Louise Joy Brown was born in England, July 25th. It's been a Great week for Babies. Must have been that Super MOON!

Beautiful quilt Mary. I like the little pops of orange in it. Good luck in the contest!
ReplyDeleteI voted for it love flower garden blocks
ReplyDeleteNice job on the quilting. This turned out very cute!
ReplyDelete