Thursday, June 14, 2018

Back to Blogging - Retreat Report

I'm  Back, did you miss me??
 It's been a long week away...
I was at our Walla Walla Quilt Guild Retreat
Last weekend so I chose to have a 
Social Media Fast.
I sewed from early morning to late night.
That made not looking at Facebook and Instagram easier.
I got a LOT of Flimsies ready for Quilting. 


& a few  more blocks for my QAL & SAL's.
I made the 6" & 12" Typewriter blocks. 
Those keys are Tiny squares!!

Most of this week has been spent
 Car Shopping. 
We finally got a  Replacement for my Civic.

It took more time and $$$$ 
We hope this one lasts longer than 2.5 years

4 comments:

  1. I was starting to worry about you! I checked fb this morning and saw you've been gone and very busy.Yes, you were missed! Welcome back. You got lots accomplished. I should do a social media fast but I'm not sure I could do it. LOL Love your new car. Sorry you had to get one though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a very productive retreat, Mary. I've been in Oregon with DD#1 and her family, so I haven't been on blogs much, either.
    Hope the new car serves you well. We had to be towed and repaired at one point in Oregon. Happened last time we went there. And we have had this car for 2 years. But I don't think we are replacing it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you were very productive... lots of sewing, not much goofing around like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new car is pretty, but sorry about the owie on the old one! Your retreat sounds awesome! I finished the king sized wedding quilt top this week, but no pictures can be shared on social media! Today I am making a dress for the wedding, then I will quilt the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com