Monday, June 25, 2018

Design Wall Monday - Row by Row, Etc

On my Design Floor , lol
 3 of 8 rows ready for the Machine Applique stitches. Maybe Blanket stitches by hand.
I had to go back to get the kit for the Background fabric for the STASH Row.
The 9th Row is on top. It needs two mini quilts to add after the quilting. 
I asked DH what color to make the Heart from Janean's that my Sister picked up.
My block is reversed from the layout,
 but this Treble Clef looks more like an 'S'.
I don't think I like using fusible...
I opened the FQS pack I Won.
Gonna make some fun blocks!
I need 2 more patterns.
Waiting for the Mail...
Elizabeth decided to Not do the Row by Row with me. I'm ok with that.

There's already a posted Winner out in NC. 
My calendar of events prohibits me from 
Finishing so fast.

Here are the Numbers for
Spelling Bee Saturday. 
 I did a bit of Un-Stitching on them. 
Quilters headache= No fun!

Block 2 of Splendid Sampler 2
'Milk and Cookies'
I finished this one while waiting to go out and get my Row by Row patterns. 

Linking HERE with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your rows! I'm being choosy with the Splendid Sampler blocks. I'm going to mix the new in with the other blocks I have finished. Well that's my plan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the row by row but once I had 3 years worth of patterns and some kits and no finished quilts I decided to take a break. My guild is doing a challenge to finish one row from any row by row into a usable product. I've got a kit for a beautiful, complicated Heron and that I really would like to do. Sounds like the challenge may get me working on it! Good luck getting your rows done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the walla walla bing bang block!! How FUN!! And I love the purple birds, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Denise--the purple birds and the Walla Walla block are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com