Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wow- Wednesday

All I  can say is WOW!!


Yesterday took a BIG detour.
I had a plan, it changed quick.
Sad to say 'Bambi' didn't have
a good day either...

No Quilting happened in the Quilting Zone.
I am stiff and sore.
But, I am so thankful the Airbags didn't Not deploy, and we can fix/replace the car.
This car has seen many miles!
We are waiting to hear the verdict.
We it be totalled??
Stay tuned .
Thanks for the calls, tesxts, and visits from my children.
I did get to watch Jackson play in his last Baseball game. 
Congrats to Grocery Outlet Team!!

Monday, I did do some stitching. 
Lots of scrappiness. 
Tiny seams for the small 
'Comfort Quilt' blocks.


I forgot to post my 
SPELLING BEE SATURDAY 
Number Blocks.


Hoping for a much better day today.
Rental car in the works.
I have places to go!!

I  am sorry I haven't been receiving email from Blogger comments. 
Thanks for comments anyway.
I can still read them, but it takes longer.
Ug, Computer troubles...too. 


3 comments:

  1. Mary! That is not a good way to get out of doing stuff!!! I hope you're feeling better. So sorry about you, your car and Bambi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I don't know why your blog didn't email to me on Wednesday. I just saw it. Sorry about the crash. Glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com