Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday fun!

I am so glad I took the ride to Pomeroy, Tuesday morning! 
Image may contain: text
 This was a fun block to make.

I am waiting for the Mail, there are a few more patterns coming my way, I hope! 

No automatic alt text available.

My version of the Walla Walla Sew n Vac & Spas.
I had to go and ask how to make the curved blocks. 
I should have looked closer at my picture I took the 1st day.

The Foxy Boxy sized blocks are SEW Fast and FUN.
Except for the one that is Paper-Pieced, that one will take a little longer...
 Putting them all together will be interesting for sure.
I have two more that are the long size. 
The 9th Row is almost done.
Lots of machine stitching around the Birds & Notes.

I need to do the hand-stitching on my Splendid Sampler Block.
My Clam shells are not the right size and the embroidery floss is missing.

Yes I am distracted from my UFO/OMG.
 I just can't help myself.  
There hasn't been a winner in my State yet.
I couldn't load my OMG,
 I need to keep "Betsy" ready for the Row by Row Quilt.

Image may contain: Mary Brown Crowther, smiling, eyeglasses and closeup
Edited to add...
HOBBY LOBBY Opened today in Walla Walla!!
I had to get up earlier than normal and meet my sister there.
She did wait for me to go in.  Found her in the fabric section, lol!
I didn't buy any fabric! Whew!!!

3 comments:

  1. The piano is great!! Are the blocks from all over, or are they localized? I'm keeping up with the splendid sampler blocks, thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not doing the row by row this year. Too many trips and I have too many other projects and I am NOT musical at all. Your blocks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These musical row by row blocks are very interesting. A different kind of theme. Each one has surprised me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com