A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Thursday, February 11, 2010
3 finishes and a new Hairdo!
Finally! Vincent's Train quilt is ready to give to him. All bound and quilted. I found the Red 'Kona' binding fabric when I was looking for something else, isn't that always how it goes??? I had it with my Red, Black and White fabrics for another SBS SWAP, due in April.
I played with my Bernina and got my MINI quilt done and the one for Elizabeth also. Her Mini quilt looks better than mine. I have to practice my 'arcs' MORE!
Janessa drove us to see Danette, so I had time to handstitch bindings down. Thanks so much Janessa!
I took a picture of all 3 up on the design wall. I can't stand to see it empty!
The walls at Lynn's are pretty empty now too. We'll remedy that next week when I get out there to sew again!
Here's my new hairdo, kinda curly, but I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(177)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Name Dropper...Back from EXPO
- SBS (Sylvia's Bridal Sampler) BOW 2-28-10
- Design Wall Monday #8
- Working the Night shift...quilting
- Monday Design Wall #7
- Happy 56th Birthday to My DH!!!
- V-day Eve with friends...
- Dancing under/on "Cloud 9"
- 3 finishes and a new Hairdo!
- TA DA!
- Sidetracked Design Wall Monday 2-8-10
- Like father -like son
- Monday Design Wall 2-1-10
-
▼
February
(13)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
You did a fantastic job on Vincent's Train quilt. Nice new doo!
ReplyDelete