Sunday, February 28, 2010

SBS (Sylvia's Bridal Sampler) BOW 2-28-10

Lynn and were sewing Tuesday and since I finished the project I'd taken out to work on in the morning. We decided to make our BOW's for the SBS 30's quilts. The simpler blocks don't take too long and my time for sewing with Lynn was cut short by my little trip out of town. Here's my Glorified 9 Patch done in 30's. I am sooo excited to meet Eleanor Burns in case I haven't stated it before. When I went Visiting Teaching, the two ladies we visited didn't know who she was. I am amazed that they weren't impressed by my excitement to meet the Quilt-in-a-Day Founder. I will have to take pictures and report back later to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com