Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Design Wall 2-1-10

I have been trying to get one more block done before I took the picture for Design Wall Monday. I have filled in a few holes on the wall this past week, but didn't make it to "DONE". Lynn called me today with great news and incentive to get this done by April. Jennifer Chiaverini is coming to the Northwest for a book signing. The chance to have her see our quilts is a BIG incentive. Jennifer has a new book coming out in April called "The Aloha Quilt". SBS COUNT FOR THIS WEEK IS: 6 Blocks left of the 140 Blocks. Judy L has over 50 Design Walls this week, go check them out by clicking on Judy's name.

5 comments:

  1. OH you are so close to being finished...like the last mile of the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful you get to meet Jennifer. I too would want to have at least my top completed for her to see. I know that you will make your goal as you have been progressing weekly on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where will she be signing books? I know you love her stories.
    Your quilt is looking awesome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so excited, and what better motivation could you ask for? Good Luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its beautiful, just beautiful....
    congrats to making the 140 now!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com