Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TA DA!

The quilts were a hit at Guild, I think. I heard someone say, "She used to be 'Sane'" It is such a great feeling to have all 140 blocks in one place. I still need to do the borders and get it quilted before March's Quilt show...Time to do it after EXPO, I hope. I will post a picture on here since Facebook requires another plug-in that I don't want to mess with tonight. Then I can link back here to the BLOG. I came home and had the Elders and Paul hold it up for me. So the picture is sideways. This is one big quilt and this is without any borders on it yet. Here is Lynn with her SBS at Guild... And this one is Mine!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Absolutely fabulous. I hope mine turns out half as good. I will join up as a follower to see where you go from here. As for mine 19 down and .......to go. My blocks are on my blog.
    Karen
    www.gussieps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to persevere on a project. That was a fast finish. Congrats!
    And it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. Dont' forget to send a pic into Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your finish! You did a wonderful job with all those blocks. I can't wait to see it after it's quilted and bound.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com