Lori got home in time to post more steps for the QAL HERE.
It's called "Cascadia"
I have used up a bunch of my Leftover Scraps for this QAL.
I'm so glad I cut them for my Scrap Users System.
Thanks to Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville fame!!!
Part 3- Sewn together
The top strip in this picture is the "Right" way!
Here is how the corner should look...
I did a LOT of UNsewing but it is done now and I can rest easy until the next Part.
Do you think this is a possible arrangement?
Thanks Lori for the fun use of my Leftovers!
It's scrapilicious...
I know I already started a different NewFo!
That isn't counting the Quiltville Mystery that is starting on Friday -so there is 3 this month...
My "Sheep Shape" Lamb Quilt Mini!
It still need the lamb's legs and face sewn on, the leaves and ric rac stems also.
Then I can quilt it, trim it and hang it up in my Mini gallery.
Linking up with Cat Patches for November.
Only one more Link-up this year and then she is retiring the NewFO link-up :(





I just noticed Lori has posted the finale, but I haven't read it yet. I think you have a good guess for the finish. Looks very fun!
ReplyDeleteI had to step away from this one. First Lori QAL I haven't done since I started following her blog, so it made me sad, but I am trying to be more realistic in my expectations.
Your little sheep quilt will be very cute!
Beautiful scrap quilt!
ReplyDeleteI'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mary, whatever the final is, I like your setting -- it's pretty cool! Your lamb piece will be so sweet! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat use of scraps!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great use of scraps!
ReplyDelete