Friday, November 14, 2014

Blog Hopping! It's a Snow DayThing to do...

The Quiltmaker 100 Designer Blocks Blog Tour starts Monday HERE
It's their #10 Issue.  That's 1000 designer Quilt Blocks to play with!
It will be on Newstands November 18th.
I'll be Hopping.
Will you???


I hopped a few of the links on the My Stars: a New Traditions new Book Blog Hop this week too.  Very interesting quilts made with the "Illusions".
Today is the last day of that Hop.



 I have spent lots of time this week on the 'Tis the Season Holiday Blog Hop looking for Christmas Gift ideas. HERE  is the schedule.
There's another week of this one. :)
I saw a few that I will be making in the next month!
Christmas is coming.
This is my backyard tree yesterday when the snow started falling around Noon.
We only got a couple inches.


I'm so glad I have a new book to read.

This will be my long term project starting next year.  
There is only 90 Blocks and they are 8" finished.
I am leaning toward using my 30's fabrics that have figures on them.
 I can fussy cut some blocks.  Lynn is planning to use Western fabrics. 

My Midnight Flight Binding is all DONE!
 The blue Moda Swirl won out.

I put Warm and Natural Batting in it and it is HEAVY.  
This will be a great quilt on my bed this winter!

The Towel/Quilt Closet is all organized now.

 I decided to put the smaller Quilts on the Top shelf that goes way up! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links.... snow at your part of the world and summer heat here for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had a couple of days of snow, now.
    Have been trying to get out of the valley for a couple of days now, but the weather makes me hunker down at home. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com