I played with my Siggy Squares on my Design Wall this AM.
I think I like it.
I'm late in Posting because I had to run an errand with these nice Sisters today.
We went to Yakima.
Had to show them where the BEST Hamburger is...
Minors!!!
I could only eat Half and we shared an order of the Yummy Fries.
I got the borders sewn on FINALLY!
This flimsy is ready now for the quilting!
I put this one #1 on my Goals for this month.
My Decorations for the Trunk or Treak
The rain let up just long enough for us to enjoy a bit of fun with the kids in costumes!
Glow in the Dark stars on a black piece of knit fabric clipped to the Trunk.
My 2 Grandsons pose with us for a Picture.
One is a Camo/Bow hunter, the younger one is a Firefighter
Paul got off work in time to come to hand out the candy.
He's a "Candy Eater" (aka: NO costume)
I wore a bandand with my engineer hat and Sheriff's badge.
If I'd worn a quilt for a cape I could have been the Quilt Police, LOL
I'm holding a Skeleton head that lights up with changing colors.
It was a gift from Grandson in Kennewick. Thanks To him!
I had put these Word Play letters re-arranged on a design board to take to the Trunk or Treak.
Opps... I left the board on the back porch.
SHAMELESS PLUG TIME...
Voting has begun for the Blogger's Quilt Festival.
My "Midnight Flight" is HERE
Diamonds & Rubies" is HERE
I appreciate any votes you want to give me.





Wow--that's a LOT of siggy squares!
ReplyDeleteI've only done one trunk-or-treat and it was such a crazy experience I couldn't bring myself to go back. You and Paul are troupers!
I love the siggy square setting! Can't wait to see how you quilt the Mariner's Compass.
ReplyDeleteYou always have fun, no matter where you go! Lunch looks delicious. The grands are adorable!
I love your signature quilt -- lovely! Your flimsy looks fabulous -- did you decide on how you were going to quilt it yet? I like your trunk or treat setup! Cute grands, especially!! Oh yeah -- I'm headed over to vote!! :)
ReplyDelete