I opened my Blog today and saw that Lori over HERE started a new Quilt-Along.
She is calling it "Cascadia".
This is her 10th QAL.
I haven't made them all.
I'm up for this one while I'm waiting for the Quiltville Mystery.
The 1st part uses a bunch of 1.5" squares.
I just happen to have a few of those cut in my Stash User System Tote.
She tossed a few leftover HST's in the rows so I had to do that too.
Here's 3 sets of the 4 sets I need for the first Part of the QAL.
I see many pieces of Quilts I've made through the years.
Bonnie Hunter might call this digging deep into the stash, I'd say YES!
4 Strips all sewn and pressed DONE for Part 1
I was up extra early again to take DH to work- :(
I had to do something mindless. Now I can get my day started for real---
We are on the countdown until we get to go and meet the newest Grandbaby!
Oliver James Crowther was born a week and 2 days ago.
I haven't showed him on the ol' Blog yet.
(Pics borrowed from Mom's Blog)
This was my first peek at him. With his proud & Happy Daddy.

He's as cute as his 3 Big Brothers and Sister!
![[IMG_2294%255B3%255D.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMTTSRMyKVgJEPiQrLg3Rd0fVc9zoi3qVnMl7-Se9DX8ywT6k5h-ir3WgZhR00J0RqwMZZ9h4Epv6LC81ZVEQ9OLcPcXt9SvM64zCOzVpHp-8dQVAVZU1MouFjlX5A7We1nqAX5ci5Bow/s320/IMG_2294%25255B3%25255D.jpg)
Have a great week-end.
Be sure to come back on Monday to see what I have New on the Design Wall.
It's the last day to Go and Vote for your Favorite Quilts in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.
There are many categories and you get to choose your 3 favorites in each of them.
I have my fingers and toes crossed hoping I get voted into the final part for the Prizes!



What? You have already done part one of Lori's SAL?!? Wow! I'm still trying to decide if I can fit it in.
ReplyDeleteSweet new arrival. When do you get to go visit?
Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThe baby is adorable! When do you get to see him?