Monday, November 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday- November 17, 2014

The month is already half over and I have made some progress on my November goals.
Thanks to a Hancock Fabrics 20% off total purchase and 50% off sale.

NOVEMBER GOALS
1- Quilt Cassie's Mariner's Compass RR quilt -On the quilting table
2- Work on more Loyal Union Sampler Blocks- YES
3- Sew A-Z Block of the Month Blocks, get to flimsy-  Not quite
4- Christmas gifts (no peeking)- fabric chosen and ideas ready to make

I made the Block of the Week that is due on November 21st.
G-2 Manger
# 54 of 121
I used my Marti Michell templates set B & D
There was a error in the book for measuring the dark Blue rectangles.
It said to cut 4 Rectangles 1.5" x 4 3/4".  I only needed 2 at that measurement.
EDITED: 2 of the Rectangles should be cut 1 3/4" x 4 3/4"
The EQ7 layout is getting full bit by bit.
I love the fabrics and playing with them in different blocks is so fun.


The Quiltmaker 100 Blocks- Blog Tour has started HERE.
I had to find all of my copies and take a picture.
I have extra copies of volumes 2,3,6, & 8

Linking up with Judy L HERE

5 comments:

  1. I love all the blues -- isn't it nice to have EQ to be able to play with the layout??! Thanks for the heads up on the 100 Blocks hop -- I missed that somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to see those pretty blue BOW blocks filling in your grid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good buy from Hancock's. I have to ignore their ads. They always have fabrics I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com