Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Link up- Bonnie Hunter UFO Challenge

It's time to show what I've been doing with my Bonnie Hunter UFO.
 I think this is about Option 3 
I think I like it!
No sashing and it can be finished before the Mystery starts. 
 DH comes home and says it looks like a throw quilt.
I have 3 extra blocks. They can go on the back.
I can use the sashing fabric that is already cut for the border and then add 1 more, yet to be selected
I have had to do something with No car and lots of alone time...

Today DD #2 rescued me so I could go and buy my copies of the 100 Blocks Quiltmaker magazine.
Just in case I don't win any during the Blog Tour.
I picked the block that was Bonnie's It's the one right under the "B".
Linking up over HERE with Jo's Country Junction.

5 comments:

  1. Haha ... that's what you should call it: Option 3! It looks great, Mary! Buying a copy of 100 Blocks is a sure way to win a copy! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise probably speaks from experience about buying and then winning! : )
    Love the scrappy goodness of your bow ties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You quilt is looking great! Thanks for the sneak peak at the Bonnie block, I was wondering what she came up with this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bowties...It's a challenge I started and didn't get far with. Yours is the favorite of all I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you set your bow ties! I need to pull out my bow ties and add to them or sew them into a wall hanging. I just need to do something with them. Good job getting yours together. I picked out Bonnie's block too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com