Monday, November 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday- November 24, 2014

I un-earthed the Siggy Squares I got at the Small Town Quilt Show in Midway, Utah last June and finally got the corners sewn on.


Since watching that YouTube from Missouri Star Quilts HERE
I've re-thought the layout ideas I've had.

I need  3 more to make this even 10 x 9 = 90 Siggies
I wonder who I can get to send me a Siggy???
Any of my Blog readers want to send me one?
 It just needs to be a 4.5" square of White Kona written on the diagonal 
with your Name, Location and the year.
It's helpful to know your favorite color for the corners.

 Linked up with DWM Bloggers over HERE

3 comments:

  1. Well, you already have mine, so I can't help you. I even found mine in the second photo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a signature quilt--any tips on writing the names on the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send you one!! I think I've even got some Kona white stashed around here somewhere! And that would be purple!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com