We had 8 Lotto blocks brought back this month.
Some said they couldn't figure it out.
(one of the blocks isn't like the others...)
Congrats to our Secretary Pat C who won them!
We got a little silly with our Christmas Guild Mtg and were invited to wear our Christmas sweaters.
It was fun to see all the cute one and a few funny ones. I wore a funny one.
It says "Hey, Rudolph, Call 911"
I knelt down in the front, can you see the Tree on top of my head?
The potluck table was FULL of good things to eat.
And the President passed the Microphone on to our New President.
For next month I found some cute "Snowman" fabric for the background.
The trick to make the Hourglass units was different to me.
Make 4 Hst's & cut them twice diagonally, take 2 opposite 2- pieced units & sew into hourglass unit.
"Variable Star"
The Pattern for it is HERE.
We had a gift exchange and played it by passing the gifts around to the Right and Left
as the story of the Right Family was read.
It was a lot of fun.
I was reminded of my days as a Christmas Around the World Demonstrator.
I played the Left/Right Game at some of my parties I demo-ed.





I really like the blocks in the first photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time getting silly at guild. : )
Love those lotto blocks in purples and pinks!
ReplyDelete