Monday, December 1, 2014

Design Wall Monday- December 1, 2014


NOVEMBER GOALS
1- Quilt Cassie's Mariner's Compass RR quilt - Still on the quilting table
2- Work on more Loyal Union Sampler Blocks- Made 2 more [Total =55 ]
3- Sew A-Z Block of the Month Blocks, get to flimsy-  Not quite to Flimsy -Printed final part
4- Christmas gifts (no peeking)-  made some and delivered to Wyoming.

It's the Month of Secrets and I can't show the main things I am working on.
 I can show the UFO and NewFo's I'm hoping to make progress on this month.

DECEMBER GOALS
1- Cascadia QAL-Hope it gets to the Flimsy stage

2- Siggy Squares- Famous fellow quilters...Keep playing with layout.

 I found 2 more siggy squares that needed the corners.
One was found while I was in Wyoming last week.
Thanks to Janet O for getting Jenny Doan's siggy for me!!!
And Denise is sending me one- Thanks!
I just need 1 more now!

3- Guild Lotto Block - the letter V
4- Grand Illusion Mystery-  Keep up with the clues and link-up on Mondays
Note: I made a total of 2 blocks while in Wyoming. 
 Not much to Link up but I'll catch up this week.
I have the same Iron as what Bonnie uses during QuiltCAM.
5- Finish Christmas gifts before Christmas Eve 
(this is a real timely Goal, since the family is getting together to exchange gifts on the 20th.)
6- My Sister; Roma's DWR--- as time permits

Linking up with Judy L HERE
Also Linking up with Quiltville HERE

7 comments:

  1. Nice colors, your list is a bit smaller than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great projects on the go... love your Cascadia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Cascadia!!! And your siggie quilt is pretty fabulous.
    You will have the mystery blocks finished in no time! Only 98 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors on GI It will be fun to see the different colors as the quilts take shape. Good luck with the monthly goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I'd had time to make Cascadia. Really liking what I see.
    At least you got started on Grand Illusion! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will get it in the mail this week!! Everything's looking good, Mary!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com