Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Jo's Bonnie UFO Challenge Link-up Finale

I thought last week was the last Link-up...
So I showed my progress in my pre-written Blog post HERE.
Now that I am home I can share more.
 My scrapilicious finishes in the snow today.
My Midnight Flight is DONE!!! and Tic Tac Bowties is a Flimsy.
YEA for this challenge to get me motivated to pull these UFO's out of hiding.
My Double Delight is still in the tote!

The rest are shown HERE
Better luck next year to work on more of my Bonnie UFO's.

Today I'm stitching on more Clue 1 blocks for the Grand Illusion Mystery
on my trusty Bernina Quilter's Edition 140. Using my Cutting Gizmo a LOT!
I wish I could COUNT!
I need more Pink fabric to finish these, UGGG

I have fallen twice outside since coming home.
I wasn't going to show any pics but after falling a 2nd time I took this 'selfie'.
I'll spare pics of the Big Purple bruise on my hip/thigh.
It is really SLICK out there.
Singing the "If it weren't for bad luck" song...


Jo's Bonnie UFO Challenge Link-up Finale is HERE

4 comments:

  1. Your finishes look great!!
    I plan to do the challenge again next year so keep making UFOs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Bonnie quilts!
    Wow--you are more snowy than we are. We have been in the low 40s to high 50s and we had rain today. No snow on the ground--just in the mountains.
    Sorry about your hurties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous finishes! And I hope you are recovering form your falls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! It hasn't been slick here (Ohio) much yet, but the snow/thaw makes for a lot of mud in my chicken coop area. I know what you mean by slipping.

    Congrats on your beautiful Bonnie Hunter design finishes! Enjoy Grand Illusion fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com