I picked up some of my fabrics for the Mystery on Fat Quarter Friday.
I chose a single fabric for the Grey and Gold.
I need to add more to the neutral and find my Blacks.
Bring on the FUN, Bonnie!!
Bring on the FUN, Bonnie!!
My 1930's Blocks so far
Every once in a while I need to see how my colors are working together.
I can see the need for more contrast in my blocks.
The ones that have good contrast I like the best.
My class was a success again on Saturday.
No pictures of future Christmas Gifts were taken.
I'm making progress on my gifts to be done.
The ornaments are all made and I can reveal them soon.
I have children who decorate the day after Thanksgiving.
So I'll give them to the families this week when we are together for Paul &
My 39th Anniversary.
My 39th Anniversary.
December will be here before we know it.
Linking up with Judy L HERE again this Monday in Blogland


Love your new mystery colors. You are making great progress on your Farmer's Wife. What a fun quilt it will be.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun picking the fabrics for the mystery!!! I'm so excited for Friday.
ReplyDeleteLove your 30s blocks. Esp the green and pink one.
Happy anniversary.
In your 30' blocks, one stands out to me as my favorite thus far. It is in the bottom of the picture. Red with maybe a teal blue.
ReplyDeleteYour favorite blocks may be the ones with more contrast, but I think having some lower contrast blocks in the mix gives it more of an authentic feel. : )
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! That's a nice long time. Your blocks will all go together very nicely in the end.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I like your FW blocks. They are turning out great! I really, really like these new mystery colors and no purple!
ReplyDelete