My Quilter's ADD is on Overdrive this time of year.
How about YOU???
I'm still not finding time to do everything I want to do.
I get so distracted by OTHER things... like Christmas gift Stitching.
My Farm Girl Blocks are all made but not made into a TOP yet.
I keep finding more that weren't pinned on the wall.
Time to get them OFF the wall.
1930's Farmer's Wife Blocks are waiting to be stitched.
Addie, Margaret and Milly
Addie, Margaret and Milly
Thank heavens for Marti's Templates I can catch them up later.
Thanks for reading and cheering me on.
The Border decision is getting more and more confusing.
I'll definitely be shopping a bit this week-end.
The Homemade Gifts for 1 family of the 6 is all done for Christmas!
Wednesday was a Muu Muu/Jammie Day.
Have a great week-end, I know I will!

Had to laugh about your comment on Quilter's ADD being on overdrive "this time of year". I'd say you have it in overdrive all year long! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteThere is always more that I want to stitch than I will ever have time for--that is what quilting is about, isn't it? But I try to limit what I expect of myself through the holidays. Then, if I happen to get more finished it is a pleasant surprise.
I have not heard the term about quilter's ADD but understand the problem first hand!
ReplyDeleteLOL! My quilter's ADD is always in high gear ... which is why I finish so little (but have LOTS of great ideas)! Hope you're enjoying a phenomenal weekend!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're at the end of your Farmer's Wife Blocks, and I'm not even started yet!
ReplyDelete