Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Finishes- 1930's link-up

I actually finished it Yesterday.   I get to show it off today!
My Vacation Time Quilt Top is DONE!


I love how the border frames it perfectly.

Meanwhile in the Quilt ZONE...
The Bow Tie Quilt is half way done being quilted.
 Betsy is skipping stitches now that I tried to restart it.  So frustrating! 
I really need that Lucey machine that 
APQS is offering. 

Time to do something else & try again later.

I stitched a few more 1930's Farmer's Wife Blocks
 Once again I loved the Stories that go with these blocks.  
Choosing fabrics to go with them 

There are a few left to catch up on.
I'll link up with Gnome Angel HERE.

Just one week until Bonnie's Quiltville MYSTERY starts.
Click on the the Link for fabric Requirements HERE.
I have my Cards!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Vacation Time quilt. I can't wait for the start of Alitare too. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation time is very pretty!
    I wish Betsy would quit misbehaving! Doesn't she understand you have work to do?
    Have you pulled the fabric yet to match the paint chips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacation Time looks great! I know how frustrating it is to deal with a longarm not functioning correctly. The Lucey is nice, and even Freddie. Keep saving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com