Thanks to Jo and Kelly who keep showing us what they've been working on HERE.
I haven't been as productive in the QUILT ZONE as I've wanted.
Today I'm changing that!
The Bow Tie Quilt is going on "Betsy".
I had to resort to a Quick Finish so I can play along.
When Betsy decided she wasn't going to play nice and sat idle for a month.
Grand Illusion was pinned on but I don't want to try and re-load that one.
I know I have many other projects calling to me but today I need to Quilt!!!
I have my Paint Chip cards, but haven't selected any fabrics for the Mystery.
That can wait!
That can wait!
Linking up to keep myself accountable.

A wonderful scrap creation, Mary.
ReplyDeleteI haven't touched a sewing machine for almost 2 weeks now. Maybe later today. : )
Was there a method to your direction placement of the bowties or was it all just totally random? I LOVE it!! And what size are your bowties?
ReplyDeleteLove how you put your bow ties together! Betsy needs to play nice! Happy sewing.
ReplyDeleteLove your bow tie quilt. The one I made for my husband was his favorite quilt.
ReplyDeleteScrappy is always my favorite!! So cute.
ReplyDelete