Today is the last day of November.
It's been an eventful month.
Not as much stitching as I wished for, but
When the Quiltville Mystery starts...
I'm ready to sew.
Clue 1 was pretty easy,
once I got my grey pre-washed, that is.
All trimmed and put in sets of 10.
I finished trimming while I watched QuiltCam.
I will need to make a few extra,
I shouldn't have stacked so many fabrics when I was cutting them.
Some hsts weren't quite the size I need.
To cut I got another
Easy Angle ruler.
I know I have the bigger one somewhere.
This is what 294 hsts look like all chained together.
I counted to 10 and clipped between the chain stitching to make it easier to press.
My grandson would have loved using my gypsy cutter on all of these hsts.
I need to pre-wash my reds so I am ready when Bonnie gives the clue that uses red.
My other colors are already pre-washed.
I hesitate to pre-wash the fat quarters.
BUT, I dare not take a chance on them...
Maybe I should make some in another color, just for fun today.




Looks like you are off to a good start. I like to prewash my fabrics also.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice to start a new Bonnie mystery!
ReplyDeleteSo that's what 294 HSTs look like all strung together! I'd end up with them all in a tangle if I tried that, I think.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Vireya! mine would be a tangled up mess..looking very pretty. Friday is almost here..
ReplyDeleteWhat do you use to keep your reds from running?
ReplyDeleteLovely little HST, and yes there were a lot of them. I look forward to watching your MQ evolve over the new few weeks.
ReplyDelete