Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Quilt Guild Time

HERE is the link for this month's Guild Block.
I though it was fitting to make this block - even if it has the dreaded Paper Piecing!!!
I know there are guild members who enjoy it.
"Turkey Giblets"


I am so grateful for the Guild and all who attend.
We have added many new Members this year.  We have 115 now!
I really Missed going last month.

I even had a block made to show.
HERE is the Link for it.

 I changed it and combined the tiny squares and cut a 4-1/2" square instead.
I did sew & flip corners on the background ones in the center.
I liked it better that way, but didn't want to have to explain and make a handout to show how.

2 comments:

  1. At least that paper piecing isn't too detailed, so the papers are easy to remove! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew something was different in your second block. This makes much more sense to me, and I like the smoother look. That paper-piecing looks do-able, not that I want to try it anyway. LOL Your block definitely has that giblet feel with that fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com