Finally Quiltville Mystery time
The 1st set were sewn on my Treadle
We picked up my favorite stitcher from the "Spa"
and Saturday, on our 41st Anniversary, I sewed the rest.
Chain SEWING- Much Faster on the Bernina.
DH was watching Football so I had NO GUILT!
Part one DONE
Pressed and trimmed to size.
Clips and a Muffin container to keep the parts safe until Friday.
The Quiltville Fans of Washington have been working hard too!
I need to check in with the Local Newbie Mystery Quilt ladies this week.
Pretty colors all over the Internet today!
Click HERE for the Link-up at Quiltville!
AND of course over at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts HERE



Pretty aqua fabrics!
ReplyDeleteYay for you on doing the mystery. I simply cannot fit it into my schedule. I will save the clues!
ReplyDeletespeeding full steam ahead, You are racing to the finish! It will look SO good when finished!
ReplyDeleteNice chain-piecing!
ReplyDeleteI'm planning to make all mine with my treadle. The first clue was slow but I hope to pick up speed as the mystery progresses.
So fun to have you playing along! They look so great!
ReplyDelete