Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday - Pat Sloan's Mystery Block of the Month - catch-up

Pat Sloan is already teasing us with the 2018 Mystery Block of the Month.
As for me - mine is still not finished.
Click HERE for ALL the Blocks and the Books and Stories that Inspired them.
I've made 8 of the 9 Blocks
The Color Combo is not my Normal palatte.

These are my Catch-up Blocks
"Alice In Wonderland"                  "Green Eggs and Ham"

"The Princess and the Pea"                   "Goodnight Moon'
The Mouse and the Motorcycle

I have a few (24) Square in a Square Blocks to make for the sashing.

The finished 2017 tops are being shared HERE.

I'm so glad I can sew a Block and use up my STASH.
I'm biding my time until the first Clue for the Quiltville Mystery comes out.

I have some Muffin containers ready to store my Block Parts.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very striking color combo, but it was a bit of a surprise on your blog.
    The day after Thanksgiving we will be prepping for a funeral. My MIL passed last night, after suffering a stroke the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! It isn't a color palette I've used, either, but it's definitely appealing in these blocks. I may start e-mailing my comments. Blogspot is getting ridiculous with the number of things I have to do to prove I'm not a robot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com