Monday, November 13, 2017

Design Wall/Floor Monday - ABC Blocks


There are 2 Blog Tours that I know of happening this week. 
The one I'm most excited for is the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks HERE
I bought a copy at the Albertson's, looked at it and put it someplace safe.
I counted the pieces in Bonnie's Block which is on the Cover again.
61 Pieces, Oh My!!

Martingale is sharing the new All in a Row - Again book HERE
 SEW Much FUN to go and see the Rows and Blocks.
My Head is spinning.

There's a Cake Mix QAL over HERE

Saturday's Letter was "E"

I had to really think hard to find something that started with "E".
I didnt' have an Elephant handy.

On my Design Wall/Floor I have all of the Letter Blocks I have Made so far.
(Only a few Hundred left to make)

It takes longer to cut them out than to stitch them up...
Saturday was a Sew-In but I stayed Home and sewed in my Quilt Zone.
No Tiara Time with Brandy this month.

My Patchwork Edition Bernina is ready to be picked up from Spa Day.
I will be SEW- Happy to have it back.
The 1/4" foot on my Artista just doesn't give me the same seam width.

Linking up Late with Design Walls from all over HERE

4 comments:

  1. I like seeing all your letter blocks together! I am a little overwhelmed right now so I am not checking out any links. I am afraid of being sucked in! I am trying to recover from a nasty virus and just got my car unloaded from retreat. Other people had to load my stuff yesterday, I was too ill. I need to get my projects rephotographed for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earrings....now that is different for the letter "E". Nothing wrong with being different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Julie! I'm not gonna look.....oh wait, I already did but I'm still passing on adding anything more to the already long list. :) Love the alphabet blocks! Hope your machine is home and healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dare not look at any links to do more internet quilt-a-longs. I am trying to resist Bonnie Hunter's annual Mystery quilt, and all others, as I have a long list of quilts to finish. But I am weak. I love your alphabet blocks! Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday, Judy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com