Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WOW - Wednesday - What I'm working on???

It's a simple answer to the simple Question, today, lol
I'm thinking about the Quiltville Mystery...
"On Ringo Lake"
Click HERE for Information on the Yardage Requirements

I looked in town for some Paint chips, 
Sherwin Williams' website said they have Valspar, but no Paint chips yet.
I found these at Home Depot

I'm still debating at almost 10:30am whether to take a ride and go get the "REAL" Paint Chips.
There are some of the colors I don't have much of in the STASH.
Aqua and Coral.
I pulled the aqua shown from the Fat Quarter Bundle I WON from Missouri Star Quilt Co.

This is my favorite time to START something New!
My First Quiltville Mystery was Double Delight...2009
It didn't get too far past the 4-patches.

Easy Street - 2012-2013
 I used Her Colors and varied Neutrals
I call it 
"Busy Street"

Celtic Solstice 2013-2014
Mine was done in Christmas Colors and fussy cut Christmas Prints.

Grand Illusion 2014-2015
Done Smaller and using her Colors

Extra Blocks with a Yellow Sashing, not finished

Allitare' 2015-2016
Almost Full- Sized, with scalloped edge.
Her Colors

En Provence 2016-2017
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
Smaller sized - used my Fairy Frost and my Favorite colors - Lavendar & Purple
Finished in time to show her at Quiltville Retreat at Royal Ridges this year!
I am happy to say "I'm a Quiltville Fan"
Been There - Done That, Got the T-Shirt

Will I folow all of her Colors this year?? Maybe... They are so Pretty.
I've wanted to make a Brown/Aqua quilt.

As for the waiting time, I'll be working on the DWR for my Sister and a Secret Project :)

5 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty color combo this year. I'd offer to send you some fabrics, but those colors aren't really present in my stash, in spite of how nice I think they look.
    You have done well in following along with Bonnie's mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ace Hardware stores sell Valspar. You might call and ask if you have one nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DWR? Oh, and I JUST LOVE her colors this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done well in following along with Bonnie's mysteries.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com