Monday, March 12, 2018

Design Wall Monday - On the Frame

I had early appointments and am late posting today.
 On my Frame ready for Quilting Between the days of Meetings this week is my OMG.



No I ended up not going to Tri-cities.  The Challenge Quilt is NOT done.
It needs a border.

We are up to the Letter Rr on the 
Spelling Bee Saturday.
No automatic alt text available.
R is for RED, Ribbon, Rick Rack and My dear Sister; Roma!

Linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts HERE

Come back and see what is happening with the QQQ Blog Hop later this week.

  • My Day is March 20th.
Quilt Qwazy Queens
It's National Quilting Day on the 17th.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we do what we can, and we have to fit real life in there somewhere between the quilting projects, don't we? LOL
    You are well over halfway through the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com