It was a wonderful weekend at the Tri-Cities Quilt Show!
I spent Friday all-day there and volunteered at the Membership Table.
Signed up and re-newed a few Members for the Guild.
The "real" camera worked so much better for pictures.
Here are the Winning Quilts I found late Saturday afternoon.
1st Place Viewers Choice
"Stars for a New Day"

This was a Block of the Month from 'The Quilt Show' website a few years ago.
2nd Place Viewers Choice

Lots of FMQ on this one.
I didn't find the 3rd Choice Quilt.
There weren't as many Quiltville entries.
I expected more.
There were 2 Dear Jane's made by the same Quilter.
The 1st one done with Civil War Fabrics
The 2nd one in 1930's
I found 2 Farmer's Wife and a 1930's Farmer's Wife Quilts
I have my Farmer's Wife Done, but it's not Quilted yet.
My 1930's Farmer's Wife is a stack of Blocks presently.
I love the Zig Zag setting.
Linking up HERE with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
I'll share more from the Quilt Show on Wednesday.
Gotta go work on the Secret Stitching now.








Did you have any entries in this show? I can't keep track of where your quilts are always going. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for photos of the show! Someday I would like to get there again, but with our change in spring break it hasn't worked!
ReplyDelete