Friday, March 2, 2018

It's a Friday - Almost a Finish...

The fabric for Binding I wanted to use wasn't where I thought it would be.
I must have used it all on the last Border.
I found some Brown Fairy Frost that I liked ok.
 So after a few cuts and a few more stitches and I had something to hand stitch while I watched TV. 
This is my Bernina "workhorse" machine!
It was my #IGQuiltFest post for today.

On Ringo Lake is going to be up for the FULL Viewing at Tri-Cities Quilt Show!
Should I share it before??
My Daughters will need to draw straws for this one.
DD #4 - Daughter -by-love has said these are her favorite colors.
DD # 2 says it would look nice in her house. She saw it last night.
I think it looks pretty nice on MY BED, lol

Here is my Intro Post from Yesterday

It's National Quilting Month
Amy Smart over at #amyscreativeside is hosting the Instagram Quilt Fest again.

Lots of Quilts will get started this month all over IG and FB and Blogs
National Quilting Day is March 17

I have a "Secret project" in the works for Quilt Market!
I'm just a little excited to get it finished.
Cut, Sew, Press & Quilt
That's what I will do in March.
Ha Ha Ha, that what I do EVERY Month.

Judy L chose # 8 for the UFO of March.

 Tomorrow is Spelling Bee Saturday.
I wonder if we will do another Picture Block or the Letter Qq ???

Come back and see what's on my Design Wall Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should keep the quilt, Mary. That way neither daughter can resent that the other daughter got it. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com