Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday - Happy Quilt Show Day 1 - Sneak Peeks

 I went up to help set-up the Quilt Show yesterday.
That means- I know where the quilts are today.
No Hide and Seek to find them.
My Bloggy Friends get a Sneak Peek.

"Churn Dash Arrow"
by Elizabeth

"Blue Meadow" 
by Olivia

And the TaDA for "On Ringo Lake" and my WWVQG "Original BOM" 2016

 A folded-over Row by Row
 "On the Go"


The Tri-City Quilters have very nice Wooden Quilt stands.  
The boards that hold the Quilts go through the Hanging Sleeve.
For those without a sleeve, Plastic Skirt Hangers hold them as good as can be done.
I was so busy making sure the Girl's Quilts had Sleeves sewn on...
 I forgot to put one on my Row by Row.

I came home to sleep after watching our Grandson Pitch in a JR High Baseball game.
It was Windy and Cold, no pictures were taken.
I had lots of layers, gloves and a quilt on my lap. 
It helped alot, but that wind was bitterly cold.
Spring Baseball/ T-Ball MOMs have my respect!!!
Diehard Spectators
 CHEERING THEM ON!!

Gotta get better pics with people & the "real camera" of the Quilts today and tomorrow.
Rainy Day outside, a Great Day to go to a Quilt Show!!
Have a great Weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Very clever layouts on the churn dash quilts.
    Loving ORL!
    Enjoy the quilt show! Is it a judged show or display only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue and white quilt is my favorite. Very soothing color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com