It's PI Day!
3.14...
That means I need to make a PIE!
But I have more stuff to sew first.
I made the Blocks after the Quilt in a Day Block Party yesterday.
Silent Star - top Right
Independence Square - Bottom Left
I need to make more Log Cabins...
alas, my curse continues, I can't sew them without my seam ripper close-by.
I had time before Guild night to go and watch Jackson play his BASS.
They played "Ode to JOY"
What fun for the Elementary to have a Talent Show.
Guild was very nice, I almost skipped it.
Lots of Baby Quilts were made and donated as well as Charity Quilts for the Cristian Aid Ctr.
The program was Antique and Vintage Quilts.
So Much Eye Candy!!!
I had to stand up to take pictures of these Quilts.
I was sitting in the back of the room.
They have seen all of my Quilts so I didn't share.
And my Quilt show Quilts are still under wraps until the Quilt Show Next Week.
Tomorrow starts the Quilt Quazy Queens Blog Hop

Here are the Blogs Participating
Thursday, March 15, 2018
| Quilting Queen Online | Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats |
| Melva Loves Scraps | The Quilted Snail |
| Melva Loves Scraps | The Quilted Snail |
Friday, March 16, 2018
| FunThreads Designs | Elizabeth Coughlin Designs | Quilting with Vanda |
| Life in the Scrapatch | Thrift Shop Commando |
| Life in the Scrapatch | Thrift Shop Commando |
Monday, March 19, 2018
| Just Because Quilts | MooseStashQuilting | Pumpkin Patch BC |
| Quilting Affection Designs | Ms. P Designs USA |
| Quilting Affection Designs | Ms. P Designs USA |
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
| Words & Stitches | Sew Many Yarns | Quiltin’ Grandma’s Blog |
| Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. | Adventurous Applique and Quilting |
| Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. | Adventurous Applique and Quilting |
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
My Day is Next Tuesday. Don't miss it!
Lots of GIVEAWAYS.
Click HERE for more info on the Prizes





Your blocks look sweet and happy in those 30s fabrics.
ReplyDeleteLove supporting the grandchildren in their musical endeavors. We have 3 that play piano, and one of the three plays cello, another one takes hula lessons, and the third one is a soccer player.
Looks like some lovely vintage quilts were shared at your guild!
Our local grocery store was going to celebrate with free pie samples. I did not go.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't possibly have skipped a meeting with a title like that. I love vintage - owning and recreating it. I like your 30s fabric blocks, too.
ReplyDeleteWow you are a bundle of energy and inspiration !! Thank you for sharing so much of your life and so much of our favorite hobby in the whole wide world!
ReplyDelete