Monday, March 5, 2018

Design Wall Monday - March 5, 2018

I have been SEW busy getting ready to post some the #IGQuiltFest pictures.
Stayed up way too Late, or was it early...
Quilt Zone is ready for some intense stitching. Secret Project for Quilt Market, lol. No pictures yet. 
This is the cleanest my Quilt Zone has been in a long, long time. 
I can see the Floor, WOW

Image may contain: indoor

See that Quilt on the left??? 
I haven't seen it in a LONG while.
I think it was one of my very 1st Online Mysteries
Weekend Whatever #16
It was on my UFO List back in 2006
Do you have UFO's older that that?

The quilt on the right is this Month's OMG.
"Betsy" has been very good lately, Knock on wood!
I am excited to go down and Cut on the Secret Project now that my Cutting table is cleared off.
But, OHHHHH that stack of WIPS in Art Bin totes.

I'm trying to choose a UFO to Swap for the Quilt Quazy Queens Blog Hop coming later in March.
Button is on my Left sidebar
Check it out. 

This is What's On my Design Wall #2
I have one more Block to make.
It was the Hop the Blues Shop Hop that I collected last Fall.
I collected 9 of the 12 shops blocks.
Linking up HERE for Monday.

Spelling Bee Saturday was the Letter Qq
No automatic alt text available.



2 comments:

  1. I blush to admit it, but I think my oldest UFO is the hexie project I began in 1997. :)
    Your list of projects puts my head in a whirl--again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on your clean room! I have UFO's from 1998 so yes, several older than yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com